Wednesday, July 22, 2026

A Belated Tenth Anniversary

     

Thursday, February 25 2016 @ 10:19 am was the date and time of my very first post. I never imagined that I would have been posting here this long. So much has happened since then.

It was a huge leap of faith to publish that first post. I remember be scared that I'd messed up somewhere that I kept checking it. Once I realized that I had not messed up, I still kept checking it because I couldn't believe that I had put my words out there. To be honest, I was somewhat giddy.

Through all these years, as I faced personal ups and downs, writing here has been one of the anchors in my day to day life. Talking to you all has been fun. Even though very, very, very, very few has messaged me back. I enjoy posting.

 

I hope we can hit new milestones together as we continue on as writer and reader. Here's to the future!


As always, feel free to leave me a message below.

No comments:

Post a Comment